1. We do accept credit cards: Visa + Mastercard. (minimum $10 charge)
2. Reservations are appreciated for parties of 7 or more.
3. We offer take-out, sorry no delivery.
4. Our menu is not the most vegetarian friendly, but we will do our best to accommodate you.
5. Parking can be a challenge, for take-out orders, feel free to call us when you arrive and we will provide curbside service.
6. The difference between Lo Mein and Chow Mein you ask? Lo Mein: Soft noodles, with cabbage and bean sprouts Chow Mein: Soft or crispy noodles (or rice) with bean sprouts, celery, onion (Regular) with bean sprouts, celery, onion, bok choy, mushrooms, water
chestnuts, pea pods (Special)
If you have any more questions, please feel free to call us!